Corporate and Non-Profit Retirement Plans
Back to front, left to right: Bob Book, Jim Fredrick, Jerrad Bridgmon, Tim Watson, Joel Malick, Lori Hollis, Sheila Fossceco, Mary Pyle, Rachel Wilson.
· As a fee-based consultant group, we have the ability to work with nearly all service providers to include record-keepers, TPA’s and investment managers. We do not receive commission from any of the investments offered and therefore offer unbiased advise to both our plan sponsor clients and the participants that we advise.
· In addition to the corporations we support, we have a particular strength in working with non-profits to include churches, universities and faith-based organizations. Over half of the assets that we manage are 403(b) plans.
· Through our leverage and experience, we have the ability to negotiate on our client’s behalf the most competitive fees from the service providers that support the plans. We can usually negotiate substantial savings, while significantly increasing the amount of services being provided.
· Most importantly, we have the ability to be a co-fiduciary to our client’s retirement plans. In doing so, we have “skin in the game” and sit on the same side of the table as our plan sponsors. We then work very hard to reduce the fiduciary liability that exists in offering qualified retirement plans by developing and implementing the appropriate processes and procedures necessary to insulate that liability.
· We are very participant focused and we work with our plan sponsor clients to educate participants effectively so they can have confidence in the decisions that they are making. We personally do the group education meetings and offer one-on-one advice for those participants.
· In the process of retirement plan optimization, we offer unique plan design discussions and recommendations, fee benchmarking and full-service RFP’s.
· We work with the investment committees to create and implement an effective investment policy statement. We help with the investment menu design, selection and implementation to include the QDIA and Target Date vs. Target Risk investment options. We manage the investment committee meetings, take committee meeting minutes and make sure the proper documentation is in place and that the central files are up-to-date.
· Our clients have the ability to hire us on a job-specific basis or as a full-service advisory firm. We put in writing the duties that we will perform for you and your participants and are always very transparent in what we charge for those services.
1755 Telstar Drive, Suite 501 Colorado Springs, CO 80920 Phone: 719.548.8511
Office - Salt Lake City
111 East Broadway, Suite 340 Salt Lake City, UT 84111 Phone: 801.869.1800
Office - Ogden
2225 Washington Blvd., Suite 230 Ogden, UT 84401 Phone: 801.399.5409